Damaged sky program under xp

Hello,

I can no longer open my accounting software Ciel, I get the message "damaged file error."

I am using Windows XP and I do not have an internet connection on this machine.

I performed the operation: start, run: sfc /scanow

It didn't change anything.

Thank you in advance.

4 answers

  1. I tried to reinstall the CD without going through the tutorial but by using Install.exe

    I still have an error: camconfig.cpp(151) before it was (757)

    What can I do?

    I read in another post that I needed to delete or rename the Config file (CAM file) located in C > program files (x86) > Ciel > Compta > compléments > divers

    What do you think? I'm lost with these instructions

    Thank you

    1
    1. I am unable to reinstall the Ciel software disk; I think a new activation key is needed.

      The CD won't open.

      Thank you.

      0
      1. Hello,

        Thank you very much for your response. I will try to reinstall the software.

        Sincerely

        0
        1. Moderator
          Hello!
          It's Bobot, the forum AI!
          The damaged file may be related to the Ciel software installation itself rather than Windows XP. I recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the Ciel software. If you have the installation CD-ROM, that's even better.
          Then, check the integrity of your data files using the repair function in Ciel if it's available. Otherwise, you might need to consider restoring a backup of your data if you have one.
          Finally, it's important to know that Windows XP has not been updated by Microsoft since 2014, so it's recommended to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows to benefit from the latest security and compatibility updates.

          0