Compaq 610 driver pack for XP

Hello,
I need the driver pack for my Compaq 610 laptop running XP
p/n:NX544EA#ABE
s/n:CNU9272ANY
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

16 answers

  1. Yes, I downloaded Klik drivers from this site, but there are still a few left,
    the one for the modem and card reader...
    I tried with their vendor, but it didn't work for me.
    0
    1. Otherwise, could you please give me

      the information corresponding to its Device Instance ID?

      To do this, right-click on the line where you have a question mark in Device Manager, select Properties, and then click on the Details tab.

      Otherwise, could you please provide us with the information corresponding to its Hardware ID (PCI/VEN_xxx&DEV_xxx&SUBSYS_xxx?
      0
      1. Peux-tu m'expliquer la façon avec laquelle tu as travaillé pour chercher ? J'ai des notions mais il me faut juste des touches finales, et merciii
        en attendant l'installation des pilotes.
        0
        1. Does everything work?
          0
      2. Yes, it’s working very well, thank you so much. So, can you please answer my question?
        0
        1. c'est pas évident, tu sais, c'est très compliqué à expliquer.
          0
          1. Hello,
            I have a problem with my drivers; I can't find them anymore and even those I downloaded during installation are causing issues. Knowing that I have a Compaq 610 laptop. If anyone can help me, I would be very grateful, it's very, very urgent.
            Here is the configuration of my drivers:
            Network controller:
            PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_135C103C&REV_02\4&29E2C51B&0&00E1
            Ethernet controller:
            PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4357&SUBSYS_308A103C&REV_10\4&C308017&0&00E5
            Video controller:
            PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A13&SUBSYS_308A103C&REV_0C\3&B1BFB68&0&11
            Video controller (VGA compatible):
            PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A12&SUBSYS_308A103C&REV_0C\3&B1BFB68&0&10
            HP integrated module:
            USB\VID_03F0&PID_231D\5&3624573B&0&1
            PCI device:
            PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_308A103C&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&D8
            Unknown device:
            APCI\HPQ0006\2&DABA3FF&0

            Please help me as soon as possible, it's very urgent!!!
            Thank you in advance!

            Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0
            0
        2. the first one doesn't work
          but the second one does
          USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_231d&Rev_0044
          USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_231d
          0
          1. Je sais que c'est avec une liste que j'utilise aussi sur la kil ; tu tapes le vendor ID et ça te donne le fabricant, puis tu cherches dans la colonne de gauche le device ID et on obtient le chip number et la description du chip. Mais là, je ne sais pas comment chercher le driver ; pour ce type d'identifiant USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_231d&Rev_0044
            USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_231d, je ne sais pas comment faire. De toute façon, ça ne fonctionne pas avec celui que tu m'as donné, et il me manque aussi celui du Bluetooth. Merciiii.
            0
            1. Hello,
              please I have a problem, I can't install Windows XP on my Compaq 610 PC; a blue screen appears with this text:

              A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent any damage to your computer.

              Check for any viruses on your computer, remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers, check your hard drive...

              Please, if someone can help me resolve this issue

              thank you in advance.
              0
              1. Just go into the BIOS and disable the SATA function, and it will work. I had the same problem.
                0
            2. Hello,
              You just need to access the BIOS and change your hard drive to IDE and it will work!
              0
              1. And how do I access the BIOS since I have Windows 7 installed?
                0
                1. Hello,
                  well you press space+F10 at startup or another command, it depends..!
                  0
                  1. Hi, you can find all the drivers in my Rapidshare account, free zone, collectors zone, login and password exclusiv111
                    --
                    a good question = a good answer
                    0
                    1. I cannot access external links.
                      -1
                      1. the first one missing is this one
                        USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_231d&Rev_0044
                        USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_231d
                        the second one is this one
                        HDAUDIO\FUNC_02&VEN_11C1&DEV_1040&SUBSYS_103C1378&REV_1002
                        HDAUDIO\FUNC_02&VEN_11C1&DEV_1040&SUBSYS_103C1378

                        there's a member from commentcamarche who already explained to me how to find drivers using the material number but when I try now it gives me nothing, can you explain a bit and thanks it would be nice of you
                        -2