Camera issue

Hello

I need help!!

I bought a Chacon IPCAM-BE01 camera two years ago, and I never had any issues until I changed my box operator. I was with SFR and I just moved to Orange.

Since this new box, it’s impossible to get my camera to read and record. I called Orange, who tried to help me as best as they could, but to no avail.

I’ve separated the Wi-Fi bands with Orange, my camera is well connected to a 2.4 network, I even added a Wi-Fi repeater, but still nothing.

The motion detector works, but unfortunately, that’s all!

I contacted Chacon support via email, no response! I can’t find any solutions online!

Is there anyone who knows about this and could help me please???

Thank you in advance.

4 answers

  1. My livebox is in 2 parts, 2.4 and 5ghz!

    The camera must be on 2.4!

    The repeater is 2 meters from my camera

    The motion detector works, just impossible to see or record

    1. Hello,

      It might be this weak signal that is preventing the camera from reconnecting to the box.

      Have you tried setting it up by placing the camera next to the box while redoing the association?


      1. Hello

        Yes, I even uninstalled everything twice, once next to the Livebox and the second time next to the Wi-Fi repeater.

      2. Moderator
        @Panth33ra

        We should take a moment to read before rushing to respond

        Excerpt from the initial message: my camera is well connected to a 2.4 network,

    2. Hello,

      On their platform... https://chacon.com/fr/nous-contacter

      Do not forget that we are at the end of the year. You will have to wait until the beginning of next year to contact them again.


      1. Hello

        Yes, it's on this platform where I wrote to them!

    3. Moderator

      Hello

      Your phone is indeed on the 2.4 network as well.


      It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
      Especially when it's not there...

      1. Hello

        Yes yes

      2. If it can help you help me :) it says "the signal of the current location is weak, it is not suitable for installing the camera"

        when I want to start the playback of what is happening at home! while the motion detector sends me notifications

      3. @angelik1005

        The latest Liveboxes (from version 4 onwards) use 2 networks... 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.

      4. @Panth33ra

        Hello

        Yes, I separated the two with orange!

      5. @angelik1005

        Hello,

        The separation of the two is just administrative, for the faulty devices that get confused having two networks under the same name, but the IP networks are in no way separated.

        Does the repeater provide the same SSID as the box?

        If so, try configuring it on a different SSID as well.