Logicom tablet no orders

Solved
Hello everyone
I need help, I have a problem with my Logicom tablet
I want to reset it
But when I press Power and the volume up or down button
It shows me the "no command" screen
Do you know how to reset it
Thank you

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Good evening,

    Normally, when you have this displayed, you should press the power button on the tablet again and the menu to reset it should appear.

    Best regards.

    --
    “It has sadly become evident today that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” Albert Einstein
    1. Good evening, I just tried your trick but it didn't work, there is still "no command" displayed
      but not the commands to reset it
      And when I press the power button again, nothing happens at all.
    2. @bendropIt worked, thank you so much!! And for your quick response.
    3. Contributor
      @London_1635You're welcome and good night.

      Please remember to mark it as resolved and give a little vote for the answer.

      Best regards.