Colissimo

Solved
Hello,

I would like to contact Colissimo by email to change the delivery of a package, but I can't find a good address to write to their customer service.

If anyone could share one (or more), I would appreciate it in advance.

Have a nice day.

Thank you. Best regards.

mm

5 answers

  1. thank you

    yes, it's resolved even if I don’t agree with you since I tested it but that's okay.

    Have a good afternoon and all the best

    mm
    0
    1. I confirm that the "s" should be removed since it was Colissimo itself that sent me the address,

      but it's up to you!

      Have a nice day again

      mm
      0
      1. Moderator
        anyway .. if you don't add the s .. the site will do it itself (automatically redirecting you to the https site)
        it's not how I want it... that's how it works.
        With that.. have a nice day. I'm marking this discussion as resolved.
        0
    2. Hello Jordane45

      thank you for your message

      yes, you just have to click, that's for sure!

      I take this opportunity to point out that there is no s after http

      Have a nice day

      mm
      0
      1. Moderator
        how come there's no "s" after the http??
        it's a "secured" url .. so it's https ... that's normal...
        0
    3. Hello again,

      once typed, this address turns RED.

      Thank you.

      mm
      0
      1. @jordane45I hadn't seen that you were calling me "tapée"

        please be polite and don't think you can do whatever you want!

        mm
        0
      2. Moderator
        @MORITZWhat ???
        ... when I wrote

        Hello.. typed where?

        it was in response to your previous message

        once typed, this address turns RED.


        so.. I will assume it was a joke on your part and move on ...
        0
      3. Contributor
        @MORITZHello,

        As it appears you don't quite understand the written message, it may be preferable to use, as Georges97 suggests, the phone.
        This way, you will receive a quicker response, and from the relevant service.

        See you later
        0
    4. Contributor
      Hello,

      By email:

      https://aide.laposte.fr/contact/colissimo

      By phone:

      By phone: at 3631, from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 1 PM.

      Best regards
      1
      1. Hello Georges97 and thank you very much.

        Have a nice day.

        Best regards.

        mm
        0