Non-receipt of the WE TRANSFER code

Hello,

For some time now, I haven't been receiving the code that allows me to transfer the files. Why?

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 91.0.4472.114

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    We should take a look here:
    https://wetransfer.com/help
    https://wetransfer.zendesk.com/hc/fr/requests/new
    --
    The technocrats, if we gave them the Sahara, in 5 years, they would have to buy sand elsewhere.
    Coluche.
    -1
    1. I tried to check with your links. No matter what I do, I still don't receive the code.

      What can I do?
      0
    2. Contributor
      @SECALORHello

      Well, the WeTransfer help center is acting up a bit at the moment.

      Otherwise, have you checked that the email containing the code hasn't ended up in the spam?
      0
    3. @SECALORSend a request on the second link!
      0
    4. Contributor
      @MPMP10Hi MPMP10,

      Have you tested the request in question?

      For me, after testing, there is no concrete answer.
      0