Banque-parfaite

Hello,
following the change of PC, how do I reinstall my backups on the new one under Windows 10
thank you in advance

3 answers

  1. I didn't know about this software.

    The link you provided goes nowhere.
    0
    1. Hello. You need to be much more specific. What type of backup, created with which software, from a PC running which OS?
      0
      1. The author said: Bankperfect on Windows 10.

        I don't use it, but the answer would be there (since restoring a backup is based on the same principle as repairing a corrupted file): http://bankperfect.free.fr/wiki/wiki.php?Astuces_BankPerfect#q10

        Edit: it seems that the link I copied does not work for a reason that I don't understand.
        On Google, search for "bankperfect restore backup," the link is usually the first one (bankperfect tips), go to "What to do if Bankperfect claims my file is corrupted?"
        0
      2. Backup done with the same software, thanks everyone, have a nice day.
        0