NB.IF and ISNUMBER
Hello,
I have a 5x5 table
Each cell contains text or numbers.
I want to define the number of cells in the table that contain a numeric value.
How should I proceed?
I was thinking about nesting ISNUMBER within COUNTIF, but it doesn't work.
Thank you for your help.
Xuo
I have a 5x5 table
Each cell contains text or numbers.
I want to define the number of cells in the table that contain a numeric value.
How should I proceed?
I was thinking about nesting ISNUMBER within COUNTIF, but it doesn't work.
Thank you for your help.
Xuo
2 answers
-
ContributorHello everyone,
or:=SUMPRODUCT(--ISNUMBER(A2:E6))
eric
--
By constantly trying, we eventually succeed.
So the more it fails, the more chances we have that it works. (the Shadoks)
In addition to the thank you (yes, it does happen!!!), please remember to set it to resolved. Thank you. -
Hello,
NB.SI works well! Using 2 formulas to account for positive and negative numbers: =NB.SI(RANGE;">=0") + NB.SI(RANGE;"<0") where RANGE should be replaced...