Combine Subtotal and COUNTIF

http://static.ccm2.net/www.commentcamarche.net/pictures/4I7uIKIEPnt3E0ewe7VCLWlJFsoM82hcNLOj2T0PBu6K5kwjRnY63R0XgzO9SXkF-capture-sstt-nbsi.pngHello,

As a novice in Excel, I need to combine the SUBTOTAL and COUNTIF functions so that when I apply filters to my table, the COUNTIF result adjusts and gives me the number of "won" projects.

Currently, when I apply filters, the number of "won" projects remains the same as the number of "won" projects without applying the filter.

If someone could help me out with this, it would be great as I've been stuck on this for a week.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    You use the SUBTOTAL function(3;your range)
    Crdit
    1
    1. Hello,

      This function only counts cells of the number type (the one on the right), I would like to count the cells with the words "lost" and "won" and be able to get the number of cells marked won when I filter.

      Thank you
      0
  2. Re

    the subtotal function(3;your range) project number range

    the number of rows, the number of numbers, and the number of wins, are the same when your filter is finished

    Regards
    0