Order blocked at validation

Hello,

I ordered a iPhone for rental Saturday after midnight, so Sunday, and my order is stuck at validation even though I received confirmation emails that the order will be delivered on Tuesday between 12 and 2 PM.

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello.

    And moreover, if delivery is between the 12th and the 14th, at least wait until the 14th to start worrying...

    --
    HBFS
    0
    1. Hello,
      You mention... "I ordered an iPhone for rent..."
      I don’t understand this sentence.
      Where did you order this smartphone: in a store or on an online sales platform?

      --
      ASUS ROG G752 VSK | QuadCore Intel i7 7700HQ | 32 GB-DDR4 | 2 SSD M.2 500 GB | 2 Seagate 2TB HDD | GeForce GTX 1070M 8 GB | 17.3" Screen (120 Hz) | DirectX 12 | Windows 10 (x64)
      1
      1. I ordered it from Free Mobile.
        0
      2. Online
        0