Information on desktop PC screen repair

Solved
Hello,

During a transport, my computer screen suffered a blow (not very violent, I only noticed the damage afterwards) cracking the interior of the screen. When it is turned off, the impact is very difficult to see as shown in the photo.


My questions are therefore:
- Is the screen repairable (with the help of a technician, etc.) even if it requires spending some money?
- And if not, how can I properly recycle the screen? It is still functioning well, and I would feel uneasy about just getting rid of it for ecological reasons.

Thank you!

4 answers

  1. Good evening,
    For recycling, at all the waste disposal sites, they take this type of equipment back, or you can have it taken back by the store where you buy another one. As long as you are indeed replacing it, of course ;)
    See you!
    1