"signal lost"

Solved
Hello, I have 2 reception terminals operating on the same satellite dish. However, for about a month now, out of the 25 channels that were previously visible, 6 are displaying "signal lost." Could the problem be due to the dual-output LNB located in front of the dish being defective? Thank you in advance.
Didier

Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Start by checking the F sockets, disconnecting and reconnecting them several times to eliminate oxidation; if necessary, redo them properly. Be careful, the slightest "hair" from the braid touching the copper core can mess everything up...

    Have you tried rescaning for channels?

    --
    I call a spade a spade *
         *in French in the text
    3
    1. Thank you for your help.
      I will take a closer look at this tonight.
      0
    2. Moderator
      But you're welcome, and come back to give us your news, see you later.
      0
    3. I tried everything...............and I haven't found the 6 lost channels on the 2 decoders.
      I'm going to see a TV installer tomorrow to ask if it could be related to the smart card?
      0
    4. Moderator
      Are you with TNT SAT or Fransat?
      0
    5. tnt sat
      0