Reservation groupon impossible!!!!!!!!

mmeMESSINASYLVIE -  
hello
it is impossible for me to book for a meal that has been gifted to me with a groupon voucher if you could provide me with information please thank you

6 answers

  1. I have a Groupon voucher for the restaurant Le Quai in Tain l'Hermitage before February 1, 2019, and I can't find how to register. Thank you.
    10
    1. I have a voucher for a meal that expired on May 1, 2021, but due to COVID, it wasn’t possible to go to the restaurant. The restaurant owner is accommodating about extending the date, but Groupon pretends not to understand. I'm starting to get fed up.
      0
      1. me too my voucher has been charged and I can't make a reservation impossible to reach them by phone I'VE HAD ENOUGH
        3
        1. I understand, I have the same thing today.
          0
      2. It's true that it's very complicated when you're given extra offers when you're a certain age. I recommend doing like I did and calling customer service; the problem is resolved in just a few minutes by a very pleasant person.
        9
        1. Hello, how were you able to reach customer service???? Can you help me, please?
          0
        2. Hello, It's not that simple because the customer service number 09 70 73 20 20 directs you to a voicemail inviting you to send an email. In my opinion, it's a scam.
          0
      3. Hello, I have a Groupon for the restaurant Le Mainville in Fexhe-le-Haut-Clocher and it is impossible to make a reservation even though the voucher expires on 12/08/2018. I would like a response as soon as possible! Thank you in advance.
        0
        1. Moderator
          Hello,

          You need to make this request on their site or that of the concerned establishment... Here you are on the CCM IT help forum, and logically we have no way to act on this type of request...
          0
        2. Contributor
          It is common knowledge that Croupion's 'bonds' are - conveniently - often difficult to use.. To be avoided!
          0
      4. Contributor
        Hello

        It is very common that one cannot avail the services related to Groupon vouchers on the desired dates. Personally, I would advise against buying and then giving this poisoned gift.

        See you!
        4
        1. It's a scam, it's impossible to book at Revelations Voyages; however, the payment has already been processed.
          0