Bug laposte code AIDE
Hello, I have a big problem!
Today I took my driving theory test with a summons from my driving school. When I tried to check the results on the La Poste website 4 hours later, I see that my email is not linked to any account. With the summons next to me, I think I must have to create a La Poste account again by entering my NEPH number to check the results.
And then the surprise, I receive exactly the same emails that I got during my registration with my instructor.
So here it is, I think I have created a duplicate account.
My question is: Because of this, meaning by having entered my NEPH number twice, will I have any problems with the results of my test? Moreover, in the duplicate account, I can see that I am being asked to select a date and it says that I don’t have an invoice...
What do you think?
I'm stressing out twice as much now.
Today I took my driving theory test with a summons from my driving school. When I tried to check the results on the La Poste website 4 hours later, I see that my email is not linked to any account. With the summons next to me, I think I must have to create a La Poste account again by entering my NEPH number to check the results.
And then the surprise, I receive exactly the same emails that I got during my registration with my instructor.
So here it is, I think I have created a duplicate account.
My question is: Because of this, meaning by having entered my NEPH number twice, will I have any problems with the results of my test? Moreover, in the duplicate account, I can see that I am being asked to select a date and it says that I don’t have an invoice...
What do you think?
I'm stressing out twice as much now.
3 answers
-
OK my bad: forget everything I may have written. I thought you had a problem with an email address hosted by laposte.net.
However, your issue is to see the results of your driving theory test on the "La Poste" site (https://www.lecode.laposte.fr/passermonexamenducodeaveclaposte/ which I just found out.
My advice: call 0 806 800 882 and ask them for help or explanations regarding your issue.
Ritchi