USB drive recognition
Hello,
I have a problem with my desktop computer running Windows 10. It no longer recognizes USB keys and hard drives. This happened overnight! When I connect a USB key, it doesn't show up in my computer. It's visible nowhere.
When I go to Device Manager, there is a USB key displayed with a yellow triangle, and when I click on it, it says: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of this device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)
The driver could not be loaded because a previous version of the driver is still in memory.
Thank you for letting me know how to get my USB keys and hard drives recognized again.
I have a problem with my desktop computer running Windows 10. It no longer recognizes USB keys and hard drives. This happened overnight! When I connect a USB key, it doesn't show up in my computer. It's visible nowhere.
When I go to Device Manager, there is a USB key displayed with a yellow triangle, and when I click on it, it says: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of this device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)
The driver could not be loaded because a previous version of the driver is still in memory.
Thank you for letting me know how to get my USB keys and hard drives recognized again.