Cng.sys blue screen

Solved
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and try to help me.

My problem is the following: I have an Asus EEE PC laptop running Windows 7 Starter, and from time to time, the computer freezes like this, and the only solution is to force it to shut down and restart; which I did again today; except that when restarting, there was a problem, a blue screen appeared for less than a thousandth of a second before disappearing again, I had to film the screen to be able to get a shot of the blue screen, that's how bad it was.

I tried the automatic repair, but it doesn't work, it tells me that Windows cannot fix the problem.

The thing is, this is my laptop for college, and I have all my lectures on it, it would put me in a nasty situation to lose everything. That’s why I’m reaching out to you, hoping to find a solution without data loss to my problem.

The error code is as follows:
STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x86BCBE44, 0x807865EC, 0x807861D [0 or O, I’m not sure])
cng.sys - Address 86BCBE44 base at 86BA2000, DateStamp 5600c2f6

Thank you for your contact with me, I’m a bit stressed.

Edit: In the worst case, I just want to recover my course files. I’m trying safe mode, restoring to a more stable system, etc., but it’s impossible, I’m forced to make a backup or restore the system with the loss of my files, which is out of the question.

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Do not share your troubles with others; the hawk and the vulture swoop down on the wounded who groan.

6 answers

  1. I modified the manipulation. Refresh the page to see the changes.
    0