[TSE] Remote login

Solved
Hello

I'm having an issue using TSE with two Windows XP machines.
I've searched the forum, but I couldn't find a solution.

There are two Windows XP Pro on a local network.
CLIENT (local IP 192.168.1.2)
SERVER (local IP 192.168.1.6)

From CLIENT, I can log in to SERVER without any problem using either its name on the network or its local IP (192.168.1.6).

I would also like to be able to log in from the internet, so I can do it from another machine not on the LAN.
But that's not working. I assume the problem is with the IP addressing. I tried using the router's address (90.31.***.***) and completing it with the name of SERVER on the local network.
Can someone tell me what address I need to provide to log in to a remote machine that belongs to a local network?
Do I need to get an address from dyndns or is there something more immediate?

Thanks in advance

Jany
Configuration: Linux Firefox 2.0.0.4

4 answers

  1. The solution:
    - configure the router (NAT) by redirecting port 3389 entries to the same on the private address of the TSE server.
    - allow TSE in the Windows firewall settings
    - if necessary, configure the antivirus to accept such requests

    Thank you all
    0