Factory reset impossible

Closed
So I will try to be clear and not too long. I haven't used my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for a while and I can't remember my code. Since I don't care about what's on the tablet, I opted for a factory reset in recovery mode, but every time I select wipe data/factory reset, it says "error!" under the little Android figure! :'(

1 answer

  1. 1. With the device turned off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.
    2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume UP until the recovery screen appears.
    3. Use the volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data/factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
    4. Keep holding Volume UP.
    The Galaxy tab should then go through the factory reset process.
    There you go, your mobile is like new!

    --
    The man without a signature
    6
    1. It's in English in the menu! :/ Is it really factory reset that you're telling me? If so, I don't know why it keeps saying "error!" Just be the Android guy and the tablet will restart normally.
      0
    2. make my move and choose "erase data reset"
      0
    3. I tried and it always takes me back to the last page that asks for my last password ????

      0