Googleadservices.com
Solved
Hello everyone.
It's in the title... I'm looking to get rid of it, all the classic "cleaners" are ineffective, I've also read a lot of things and nonsense,
Thank you for kindly enlightening me and suggesting a solution.
In the browser, it also appears: everesttech? Is it related?
I'm using Free and Vista
Thank you
It's in the title... I'm looking to get rid of it, all the classic "cleaners" are ineffective, I've also read a lot of things and nonsense,
Thank you for kindly enlightening me and suggesting a solution.
In the browser, it also appears: everesttech? Is it related?
I'm using Free and Vista
Thank you
11 answers
-
Hello
I'm really sorry for the wait!
Try this:
If it doesn't work, we'll test with another tool.
You need to download the script zhpfix to the Desktop.
Open the script and right-click in the file and "select all"
new right-click and "copy"
Launch zhpfix and click on import, then go.-
Hello @mesam,
I was absent for a while, and I admit I've lost track of the process.
I have other issues: bugs and "crash dumps" with this computer (which is a bit old).
I will do a proper formatting and we'll see after that.
But I sincerely thank you for your unwavering assistance.
Best regards
Loïc.
-


