SABA LC32HA3 Remote Control
Hello,
my remote control is no longer working and Conforama (where I bought it) has been unable to provide me with a programmed universal remote control for this television for 2 months now. Where can I buy this remote control myself and where can I find the codes?
In the meantime, I wish you a good weekend
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95
my remote control is no longer working and Conforama (where I bought it) has been unable to provide me with a programmed universal remote control for this television for 2 months now. Where can I buy this remote control myself and where can I find the codes?
In the meantime, I wish you a good weekend
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95
4 answers
-
Hello,
Once you've purchased your universal remote (let’s say a Philips), go back to the website and click on the Philips logo. You will then be asked to click on the exact model of the remote (let’s say the SRU9400, which is the first one on the list). You will then be asked what brand of device you wish to control, and you will respond Saba.
You will then see this:
After that, I don't know what to do: do I have to test all the codes one by one to find the right one?
Ritchi-
I understood, and I will buy that tonight.
Thank you for your answers. This SABA TV is the one we use on weekends or during the holidays at the village (I live in Ajaccio, and on weekends it's the village!!!!!) and it's really annoying to get up every 5 minutes to change the channel.
I wish you happy end-of-year holidays. -
-