Tv saba Nicolas - Last answer on 6 juin 2017 2 answers Good evening, I would like to know where I can find the firmware for my Saba LHD40C26 TV, thank you. Show more Related links: Saba television remote control Smart TV and adding apps? LED TV SABA LHD32Cx23 stuck on initialization THOMSON Smart TV Update Saba Smart TV Update YouTube saba tv 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Nicolas Thank you for your response, but I have already looked into it; however, it stays on "initialization in progress" for 3 hours and then it turns on, and I've been told to download a firmware. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Anonymous user Hello, On the manufacturer's website ... Or: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1034610/Saba-L32pv412.html?page=38 -- 10 Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Nicolas Thank you for your response, but I have already looked into it; however, it stays on "initialization in progress" for 3 hours and then it turns on, and I've been told to download a firmware.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Anonymous user Hello, On the manufacturer's website ... Or: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1034610/Saba-L32pv412.html?page=38 -- 10