Issue with IDM integration

Solved/Closed
Hello,
it's been a few days since Google Chrome started blocking some extensions
among which
are Internet Download Manager and Facebook Color
but today Google Chrome informed me that it just removed the extension and blocked its installation
the one for Internet Download Manager, saying that Google reported this extension as malicious
is this normal,!!!
in addition, I can't do anything without IDM :'( pfffff
really, I know that normally it's up to me to remove IDM, not Google
:!!! please help me, it's really urgent :'((

7 answers

  1. You need to go to Chrome's settings and disable "Enable phishing and malware protection," then transfer the extension and reactivate the protection.
    10
    1. Thank you soooo much, it worked for meeeeee
      0
    2. Thank you, it worked for me too, but when I reactivate the protection, Google Chrome blocks the Internet Download Manager extension again, saying that Google has reported this extension as malicious.
      Should I leave the protection against phishing and malware disabled?
      0
    3. Thank you, my brother, it's done and it works 100%.
      0
    4. Thank you for your efforts.
      0
    5. chokran; Thank you very much, it works well, thanks again.
      0
  2. Hello everyone

    Disable phishing and malware protection

    1-Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
    2-Select Settings.
    3-Click on Show advanced settings, then go to the "Privacy" section.
    4-Uncheck the box "Enable phishing and malware protection".

    Have a nice day.
    0
    1. Thank you very much!!!
      0
    2. Contributor
      same problem with Comodo Dragon
      resolved in 2 seconds thanks to your method
      THANK YOU :)
      0
    3. Thank you, it worked for me too, but when I reactivate the protection, Google Chrome blocks the Internet Download Manager extension again, saying that Google has reported this extension as malicious.
      Should I keep the protection disabled?
      0
    4. Yes
      0
    5. problème idmcc for firefox
      http://www.tout-gratuit.ws/showthread.php?4165-resolution-le-probleme-d-integration-d-internet-download-manager-a-firefox&p=10081#post10081
      0
  3. The problem is that it won't last, Google "protects" YouTube, among other things..
    0
    1. Well, it's good so far. I reinstalled the old version
      6.12
      and then I did a quick update for the new one 6.17
      and now they informed me that it has been added to Google Chrome
      so far, everything is going well O:)
      0
      1. so then ????????
        http://www.images-host.fr
        0
        1. Wait, I'm not just on your topic ^^
          0
        2. Sure, thanks anyway, it's really kind of you
          especially at this hour to find answers is really great
          anyway here is the image ;) if you have any answers ;)
          0
        3. But I don't understand why you need IDM so much?
          0
        4. because I download faster !!!!!!
          the videos the movies
          really a difference with IDM
          especially since I have the premium version
          0
        5. I also have the same problem following an IDM update.
          0
      2. how to put an image here
        sorry I'm new here ;)
        0
        1. Host the image on this site: http://www.images-host.fr/ :)

          You choose the image and then click on upload, and wait.

          Then at the bottom of the page, there will be a link; copy it and paste it into your next message.
          0
        2. It's really weird.
          0
      3. Hello,

        If Google Chrome tells you that the extension is malicious, it might be true.

        Where did you download IDM from?
        0
        1. it's not normal that it blocks extensions and that on top of that it prevents their installation
          anyway help me
          I can't do anything without idm
          thank you
          0
        2. Where did you download IDM?
          0
        3. I don't remember anymore
          all I know is that I did an update
          a week ago and it was working well
          until today.
          0
        4. I've already done it
          and I uninstalled Google Chrome too!
          but still nothing :/
          0