Different standard deviation for each point
Solved
Hello.
I have a small problem. I would like to set different standard deviations for each bar (value belonging to the same series) of my histogram. I can't do it... When I enter a standard deviation, it gives me the same one everywhere but I can't set one for each bar of my histogram...
Could someone help me?
I have a small problem. I would like to set different standard deviations for each bar (value belonging to the same series) of my histogram. I can't do it... When I enter a standard deviation, it gives me the same one everywhere but I can't set one for each bar of my histogram...
Could someone help me?
7 answers
-
I asked for something simple: how to set DIFFERENT gaps on histogram bars, and you wanted to teach me what a standard deviation was.
It's not my fault if instead of answering the clear question asked, you try to read between the lines :)
And it's not me who calls it a standard deviation, it's indeed standard deviations... I checked with the researchers in the lab.
But yes, that's exactly the type of graph I wanted to create.
But it still doesn't tell me how you did it.