Error bar issues in Excel 2010

Solved
Hello,

I would like to ask a question because I have a problem with the error bars on Excel. In a cell, I calculate my standard deviations using the "ecart.moyen" function. Then I select ONE histogram (double-click on it) from my chart to assign the value. I specify a value to set the one I calculated, but the error bar applies to all the other histograms in the chart!!

I really don’t understand why, especially after searching a lot.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    When you select the "error bars" option (in the series data format), you have the choice between Standard, Percentage, Standard Error ...
    Choose (other error bar options) Custom + or - and fill in the fields with the columns where you have calculated the deviation values.
    0
    1. Hello,

      Aaaaah I just realized that I had to choose the data field. In reality, I was only selecting one value for one part of the chart and then another for the other part.

      Thank you very much for your help.
      0