PDF creator printing issue

Hello,

For a few days now, I have been unable to use PDF creator. After a lot of research, I haven't found any solution.

I have uninstalled (with Glary Utilities) and reinstalled both the old and new versions, but nothing works, the print manager indicates "this document could not be printed."

When I print a test page from PDF creator options, there are no issues.

However, when printing from various software (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Word Pad), the printer appears fine, but the same problem persists.

Thank you for your help.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

10 answers

  1. Check the error messages, if any, in the PDFCreator log (window "Print Monitor") right after launching a print job that does not come out.

    If there are no messages, it means that the data is not reaching the spooler. Make sure that the print port still exists and that the PDFCreator printer is correctly pointing to it.
    0