Uninstall winrar

Solved/Closed
Hello everyone,

I can't uninstall WinRAR, whether it's with Uninstall.exe or through Add or Remove Programs. Every time I get the error message: "Cannot open list file Uninstall.ist"

Thank you for your help

Taratata2005

5 answers

  1. I had the same problem as you, I downloaded the software winrar and then I realized that it wasn't free. So I searched online for a way to uninstall it. Here's how to do it.

    Go to START, click on CONTROL PANEL, then look for PROGRAMS AND FEATURES and double-click... like that a page will open where you can uninstall or modify a program, it has almost all the programs on your computer. Then look for the software WINRAR and uninstall it, it's easy
    ....
    103
    1. Thank you very much Khadidja, my computer could no longer open any files, now it's fixed, thank you again.
      1
    2. @émilie75You're welcome, my dear. I know my response came way too late, but still. Peace.
      0
    3. I have the same problem and I uninstalled it through the control panel and then from the program files, but it’s still there... do you know what might not have worked?
      0
    4. It's impossible, you just have to follow the steps because I had the same problem,
      go to START, click on CONTROL PANEL, then look for PROGRAMS AND FEATURES, double click..... this will bring up a page where you can uninstall or modify a program, almost all the programs on your computer are there. Then you look for the software WINRAR and uninstall it, it's easy. And it's the same for all the programs you want to uninstall.
      0
    5. Thank you, thank you so much for this advice, it worked on the first try.
      You saved me, thank you very much! <3
      0