GPU Graphics Card Problem: Memory at 0 MHz

Solved
Hello,
I'm reaching out to you in despair; great forum, but I couldn't find a solution...

I have a problem with my 8800 GTS 640 MB Twintek graphics card. I overclocked it and played for a year and a half without any issues (Crysis, Stalker, Far Cry 2...)
For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following problem:
When I launch GPU-Z, on the frequency line it shows GPU Clock => 0 MHz, Memory => 0 MHz, and the Shader box is empty and grayed out... but the graphics card still works albeit with reduced performance...
I've tried other versions of GPU-Z, and it's the same, as well as the graphics drivers.

So, if someone can help me?
Configuration: Asus P5k Deluxe Q6600 @ 2.7 GHz 4 GB RAM Geforce 8800 GTS 640 MB Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.5

8 answers

  1. Thanks, but with PC Wizard I can see that I don't have the right frequencies....
    I'm going to order a GPU
    Thanks, see you later
    0
    1. otherwise you can download Everest 5.0 for more info on the GPU, check in monitor and then GPU

      otherwise I think that if all the drivers are properly installed you should have multiple temps for the GPU, CPU, RAM, PCB, VDDC, etc.
      --
      Vista ultimate 64bit
      0
      1. Did you install the various components of the motherboard?

        Otherwise, it is possible that the PCI-E port is not recognized, then it does not recognize the graphics card.
        --
        Vista ultimate 64bit
        0
        1. So I don't know if the 8800GTX is like my GTX260 or the big GTX ones, but it runs at several speeds. My GTX260's speeds are:

          300MHz 100RAM 600Shader at rest
          400MHz 300RAM 800Shader under 2D load
          640MHz 1150RAM 1450Shader under 3D load

          720MHz 1250RAM 1500Shader overclocked

          Have you tried GPU-0.3.3?

          You need to uninstall all the various NVIDIA display drivers and reinstall them.
          0
          1. Thank you, but as I said, the graphics driver is installed and it's still at zero; normally the default frequency is 513 MHz
            I just saw that with the PC Wizard software it shows me a frequency of 198 MHz for the GPU......
            ???
            Is this a hardware problem?
            0
            1. If it were at 0 MHz, there would be no display,

              it is at 0 MHz according to GPU-Z because it is not recognized by the software, no graphic drivers
              install the drivers and it will be recognized; for the moment, it runs at its default speed of around 300 or 400 MHz

              https://www.nvidia.fr/object/winvista_x86_182.50_whql_fr.html

              bye
              --
              Vista ultimate 64bit
              0