Aucun périphérique amorçable insérez le disque de démarrage et ...
Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have an Acer laptop "Aspire 7720G" with an Intel Core 2 Duo running Vista... so when I tried to turn my computer back on, I saw the message: "no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key"...
I checked the BIOS and the boot sequence seems correct! with my hard drive first...
What should I do?
Should I try to boot it?
Thank you very much in advance...
I have an Acer laptop "Aspire 7720G" with an Intel Core 2 Duo running Vista... so when I tried to turn my computer back on, I saw the message: "no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key"...
I checked the BIOS and the boot sequence seems correct! with my hard drive first...
What should I do?
Should I try to boot it?
Thank you very much in advance...
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.5
Related links:
- Keyboard locked: what to do?
- appuyez sur F1 pour réessayer le démarrage, F2 pour l'utilitaire de configuration
- "Dispositif de démarrage introuvable -- insérez le disque de démarrage et appuyez sur une touche" Acer
- Error: Insert boot disk and press any key
- Insérez le disque de démarrage et appuyez sur une touche.
- Boot device issue - press a key
13 answers
-
To fix the issue, remove the battery, then replace the battery and press F2 to enter the BIOS. Then go to the BIOS and UEFI section, configure it to latency, and press F10 then Enter.
Thank you, bye.-
-
-
-
-
Hello,
I performed the action but a new message appears. Could you advise me? Here is the message.
Note that I tried to reinstall the factory settings of the computer which are on a USB drive but a message tells me that "the drive where Windows is installed is locked. Unlock the drive and try again."
INTEL UNDI, PXE-2.1 (build 083)
Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation
This product is covered by one or more of the following patents:
US6, 570,884, US6,115,776 and US6, 327,625
Realteck PCIe Family Controller Series v2. 58 (10/08/13)
PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM
No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key.
Thank you in advance.
-