USB key problem and ISO file

Solved
Hello,
I have a little problem I just bought an 8GB USB drive to put a 6GB ISO file on it but when I copy-paste or send to it it says not enough space on the drive what should I do
thanks
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.3

5 answers

  1. Actually, after a bit of research, I just found the solution regarding formatting USB drives to NTFS. It’s possible for all drives, but only if the device is "optimized for performance" and not "optimized for quick removal" (policy tab in the disk driver properties).
    10
    1. Thank you for the tip, because I had the same issue with a 32G USB drive, and in fact the trick is very simple… as long as you know it.
      Thanks again
      Dirty Larry
      0
    2. Hello,
      I have a 64 GB Kingston key and I want to format it to NTFS but Windows says it couldn't complete the format. So I followed Miki's instructions but it still shows the same thing.
      Help me :'(
      Thanks in advance
      2
    3. Thank you Miki, I formatted my 16 GB USB key in NTSC and now it works very well. I managed to transfer my 5.7 GB file, thanks.
      0