Create dynamic active hyperlinks in Access VBA

Solved
Hello,
I am working on an application.
I have a table that has a field which is a hyperlink to the web, more specifically an intranet.
I have a form.
Depending on certain criteria, I display the characteristics of such or such request with a hyperlink provided in a field.

My problem is that the hyperlink is in a text box loaded from VBA and clicking on it has no effect. However, it is indeed a hyperlink.

ISHyperlink: Yes.
Locked: No
Enabled: Yes.

I don't understand.
At worst, I would need to replace this display with a macro that opens a web page and pastes the hyperlink line from the table. Does anyone have a program or know the VBA correspondence for the hyperlink address property?

Thank you and have a nice day.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

5 answers

  1. Well done!

    Set your post to "Resolved".

    Have a nice day.
    7
    1. Hello, your problem is quite complicated.

      At worst, you can make an INSERT TO request to send the link from VBA to your table (format: hyperlink).
      Then you display a text box that takes the link inserted in your table field.
      0
      1. found !!!!

        Sub TextURLDEI_Click()
        Dim Base_modifProjet As DAO.Recordset

        Set db = CurrentDb()
        Set Base_modifProjet = db.OpenRecordset("TB_DEI")

        Base_modifProjet.Index = "primarykey"
        Base_modifProjet.Seek "=", ListeNumDEI

        If IsNull(Base_modifProjet("URLDEI")) Then Message = "No link registered for this DEI. Please create it."
        If IsNull(Base_modifProjet("URLDEI")) Then MsgBox (Message)
        If IsNull(Base_modifProjet("URLDEI")) Then Exit Sub

        TextURLDEI.HyperlinkSubAddress = Base_modifProjet("URLDEI")
        TextURLDEI.HyperlinkAddress = Base_modifProjet("URLDEI")
        End Sub
        0
        1. Hello,
          Actually, I can perfectly display the URL in the text box.
          But it is a text box and therefore it is editable. Even if the link is displayed underlined in blue, it is not active.
          Maybe we need to use a Label instead. But then we will have to modify the Name, the hyperlink, and the hyperlink address.
          What I am missing is their VBA correspondence to automate this.

          Thank you anyway.
          -1
          1. I see your problem. Tough. I don't think I can help you with that.
            Good luck!
            -1