Issue with VLC screenshot...

Hello,
the screenshot feature in VLC is not working and I don't know why!
I click on "screenshot" but nothing happens.
Can you explain to me how to fix this issue?
Thank you in advance.

--
Against SMS language and intentional mistakes on the Internet
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.15

11 answers

  1. I don't know why, but there is another way to do it:
    you pause your video, you click on the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard
    you open Paint, you paste, you cut as you want, and you save
    0
    1. I have the same thing with the new VLC.
      --
      I learned that you should pick cherries by the stem... as if I was already having trouble with my hands...
      0
      1. Well, the screenshot works but no matter how you save the image, as soon as you close VLC, the image disappears!
        --
        Against SMS language and intentional mistakes on the Internet.
        0
        1. Well yes^^
          Then you reopen another Paint window, and you paste.

          All you have to do is save it.
          0
      2. Hello,

        the image is not in your directory my images? in the form VLCsnapxxx.jpg?
        0
        1. Go to settings, preferences, videos, and under screenshot, choose your destination folder (set it to desktop, it's easier to find your images).
          0
      3. It doesn't work, corentin.93, I click on the screenshot but nothing happens!
        --
        Against SMS language and deliberate mistakes on the Internet.
        0
        1. Go to settings, preferences, videos, and under screenshot, choose your destination folder (put desktop, it's easier to find your images).
          0
          1. Yes, that's what I did but nothing happens as soon as I start a screenshot.
            --
            Against text language and intentional mistakes on the Internet.
            0
            1. Go to your desk and refresh by pressing F5
              otherwise, I'll keep searching
              0
              1. It still doesn’t work, I uninstalled VLC and reinstalled the version you recommended and still nothing!
                --
                Against text language and intentional mistakes on the Internet.
                0