Code mx vs atv on psp
Hello,
I would like to know if there are any codes or solutions to get new vehicles and new tracks, thank you (I read this on PSP)
I would like to know if there are any codes or solutions to get new vehicles and new tracks, thank you (I read this on PSP)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14
20 answers
-
J'ai un problème où il faut composer le code.
-
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
-
@Anonymous userHello, in which menu should all these letters be typed?
Thank you. -
-
-
-
-
YOUGOTIT in the cheats menu of MX vs ATV Untamed or Extreme Limit.
-
Me too, I have the same problem and I've noticed that on other sites they say there’s no option for code and that’s a mess.
-
Hello I would like to know where to enter the codes on MX vs ATV Extreme Limit please please answer! :)
-
OPTIONS =) CHEAT CODES =) you type your code example minimoto to unlock the mini bikes and you click on DONE
-
Well, I got MX vs ATV Untamed for Christmas and it pisses me off, I can't find the menu code.
-
<aidaimoi svp="" merki="" davence="" />
-
Putin, it annoys me, I can't find the thing for the codes.
-
il faut aller dans le menu options et faire code voilà c'est tout bon ciao
-
ContributorHello,
All the info here, if you look closely
;-)
See you
--
°º¤ø.ZickTraXx.ø¤º°` A man is not good for everything,
but he is never fit for anything. (Chinese Antiquity) -
c'est des conneries ça marche pas
-
There are codes on MX vs. ATV Extreme limit on PSP or not because personally I have the option but we can't enter codes in it...
-
If you want to have the cheat code option, you need to have played well first; you can't enter a code if you haven't completed races and won them.
-
Hello.
I found a code on a Reflex site for PS3 and it works on PSP. It's KICKS for the speed mode but it's hard to control. Otherwise, try some PS3 codes on the PSP and they work for a few of them but it's not the corresponding code (you unlock something else).
And for Extreme Limit, it’s the same, there isn’t a place in the menu where you enter the codes.
A+ -
c mx vs atv what?
-
I don't think there are any.
-
reflexe
-
I FINISHED THEM ALL, THEY'RE SO COOL, ESPECIALLY ZONE 52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HELLO IF you want to enter the codes in mx extreme limit psp YOU CANNOT, I am at 100% and there is no code menu I finished the game and there was NEVER a code menu THERE IS ONE ON PS2? PS3 OTHER ... BUT not on PSP!