Rappelz Mac

Solved
Hello,
I've heard that you can play Rappelz on Mac but I can't find any download link...
If anyone knows where to find it.
Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 525.13

5 answers

  1. Hello Tiroly

    Maybe something along those lines? :-)

    http://www.rappelz.fr/index.php/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/limit,4/limitstart,4/

    And remember that Google is your friend, just throw a few keywords into your browser ;-)

    --
    The monkey knows the banana. Man only tries to understand it.
    7
    1. Moderator
      R23's back!
      One single being is missing and everything is depopulated.
      I hope it was for a pleasant cause.
      As you can see, SMS is still spoken here, rather written actually. CDs still vanish just as easily (the heat of these last days?). Google still needs a special visa to access it... In short, you must feel at home.

      @+
      0
    2. Hello! Excuse me, but are you sure that Rappelz only works with an Intel processor on Mac? Is it possible to play Rappelz with a Power PC G5 processor? (I don't know almost anything about computers, sorry...^^')
      0
    3. Moderator
      @IsilGood evening,

      Hmm, a slightly delayed but relevant response: you do indeed need a Mac with an Intel processor.

      Best regards.
      0
    4. your link no longer works
      would it be possible to have another one please thank you in advance
      0
  2. I'm sorry, but there's nothing for Mac on this site. I've tried all the downloads. Can you help me?
    I'm looking for it too!
    2
    1. Contributor
      http://rappelz.fr/index.php/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

      once nothing is nothing
      twice nothing is nothing
      but three times nothing is already something
      0
  3. I can't install Rappelz on my Mac either, and not on Vista either. Can you help me?
    2
    1. Hello
      can you help me
      I want to format my computer but I don't have the CD to format and I've tried searching online for software to format but I couldn't find anything
      can you help me
      thank you
      0
      1. Contributor
        no need to elaborate and repeat several times -
        it is unnecessary and incorrect to deviate a post from its question - we don't do that here -
        thank you -
        0
    2. Moderator
      Hello,

      The site mentioned by Reloaded23, above, explains what to do.

      Useful tips:
      - use Google,
      - read the answers when the question has already been asked
      - apply the provided solutions.

      Basically, to play this thing on a Mac:
      - you need an Intel Mac
      - you need to install Windows and some other stuff
      and it works like on a PC.

      Catch you later.
      0