Change the language on Nokia

Hello,
I am sending you this message regarding my Nokia 6120 purchased with English as the default language, and I am unable to change it to French because I have not installed it. Thank you for assisting me in making my phone French (is there a program to install?).
Thank you in advance

--

The worst way to feel....:</
Configuration: Linux Opera 9.20

17 answers

  1. Hello,
    I am sending you this message regarding my Nokia 6120 purchased with English as the default language, and I do not have the option to change it to French because I haven't installed it. Thank you for assisting me in making my phone French (is there a program to install?).
    Thank you in advance.
    78
    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
      0
    2. دخيل فيك صاحبي ههههههههههههههه
      0
    3. oooo worst your gl to see
      0
  2. I WANT TO INSTALL FRENCH AND ARABIC LANGUAGES ON MY NOKIA 6680 LAPTOP THANK YOU
    30
    1. BSR I WANT TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE FOR MY NOKIA N73 MOBILE PHONE.
      21
      1. Pour changer la langue sur un GSM Nokia 360 en français, suivez ces étapes :

        1. Accédez au menu principal en appuyant sur la touche "Menu".
        2. Sélectionnez "Paramètres".
        3. Choisissez "Langue" ou "Réglages de la langue".
        4. Recherchez et sélectionnez "Français" dans la liste des langues disponibles.
        5. Confirmez votre choix.

        Cela devrait changer la langue de votre téléphone en français.
        0
      2. @opel 131 comI would like to find out how to switch back to the French language.
        1
    2. Hello everyone !!
      I also have the same problem with my NOKIA 6303 !! no French language !! the menu is in English !! I'm annoyed :( how can I add the French language please help me!
      and thank you in advance :)
      20
      1. Pour changer la langue de votre portable Nokia E71, suivez ces étapes :

        1. Allez dans le menu principal.
        2. Sélectionnez "Paramètres" (Settings).
        3. Accédez à "Général" (General).
        4. Choisissez "Langue" (Language).
        5. Sélectionnez la langue souhaitée dans la liste.
        6. Confirmez votre choix et redémarrez si nécessaire.

        Cela devrait changer la langue de votre appareil.
        13
        1. I would like to know if finding the solution.
          0
        2. go to Derb Ghalef
          0
      2. Dear Oubezza
        I have the same problem. Were you able to set the French language on NOKIA 6120
        If YES, how to do it
        Thank you for getting back to me.
        6
        1. go to menu - settings - phone settings - general - personalization - language
          0
      3. I've given a problem to my Nokia 6120 phone. I don't have English, but I comment between the Arabic language.
        4
        1. Salut à tous, s'il vous plaît aidez-moi, c'est urgent, merci d'avance.
          0
          1. Bonjour, j'aimerais ajouter la langue française à mon téléphone Nokia 7310 Supernova car le mien ne la contient pas. Que puis-je faire ?
            Merci.
            0
        2. I have a problem with my Nokia 6120 phone. I don't have English, but I switched to Arabic.
          0
          1. I want to install the Arabic language on my Nokia C3-00 mobile, thank you all.
            0
            1. Thank you very much for this very important service, I need it.
              0