Network and audio driver issues on THOMSON N14C

-  

Hello,

I have a THOMSON N14C4SL128 with a problem regarding the drivers; the sound does not pass and the network (bluetooth and WIFI);
I have tested many drivers online but none worked. I can't install the correct network drivers and sound drivers for my PC.
system: WINDOWS 11 64BIT
the installed network chip is:
Fn-LINK
5221C-PUC
C12081
2401RTC


2 answers

  1. Contributor

    hello

    a good piece of advice
    not to buy those little Thomson PCs, low-end, they are cheap but they are rubbish and full of problems.
    You think you're saving money, but you end up with disposable machines!
    The models with 32 or 64 GB eMMC are clearly a catastrophe
     

    to update your drivers:

    All the Drivers
    after click on " Launch detection". 


    If my answer helped you, click the Thank you button.
    Mark as resolved if your problem is fixed.

    1
    1. hi

      have you solved your problem?

      @+


      0