How to back out with Cdiscount
Hello, I tried to buy from CDISCOUNT an item worth 200.00 Euros ON JULY 21, 2026, but I couldn't pay for it, so I bought it in 4 installments via FLOABANK. The first payment was debited the NEXT DAY, JULY 22. I do not have this item because when the carriers came, I was away, I found something better elsewhere. Can I withdraw? And with whom—CDISCOUNT, FLOA BANK, or both? Thank you in advance for your answers. ALEX
1 answer
-
Hello,
Isn't it enough to read the terms that the lender did not fail to send you and more particularly Articles 5 and 7?
In law, the sale is the accessory to the principal contract, which is the loan.
Whether you were at home or not during delivery is not relevant, you did not refuse it and you do not have a valid reason to do so.-
-
@Gambit24
Hello,
You still haven’t read it; it is clearly stated in Article 7 of the previous link and as I pointed out, the result is that the main contract was entered into with the lender, not the seller.
-