Windows Security

Solved
-  

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to remove this (Windows security) every time I want to open my mail or something else, it becomes tedious and I can't find the solution to disable it. I’m attaching the template I receive every time I want to open my mail, thank you very much in advance, have a good July 14...

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello . If this happens on the browser. Open the Browser settings (the three little dots in the top right), then go to the Password manager. Disable the option Use Windows Hello when filling passwords or “Require authentication before filling passwords”. Click the image to enlarge.

    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    a hello, an answer, a thank you always be pleasant.

    1. Thank you very much for your help, that’s very kind of you, it works perfectly, I thank you very much!! Have a very good evening.. Best regards