VPN with overseas servers

Hello,

I would like to connect with a VPN from an overseas territory (in Réunion or Martinique for example)

Indeed, I want to access programs from the channel "La Première". However, the channel blocks connections from mainland France

Would you have a solution to suggest to me?

Thank you for your help

Looking forward to hearing from you

Camille

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Well, it's obvious, isn't it?

    If you want to enter this mafia system, you take a distant NAT (VPN) with a server in France, that's all. There must be some out there.

    But the first thing to do is to denounce this mafia system: when you have an identified user account, you should be able to log in from anywhere in the world.

    We absolutely need to abolish this stupid geolocation by IP address that a poor "VPN" can easily bypass.


    And there you go, that's it ....

    But goodness, the line spacing is so annoying!!

    0
    1. Hello

      Thank you for your reply, but the problem is that I want to set my location from an overseas department... (Reunion Martinique)

      I have a VPN but it connects me from Paris or Marseille

      Is there a way to manually enter a specific location?

      Thank you very much

      0