Print a cover

Solved
Hello,
I would like to print covers for standard DVD cases. I have downloaded several software programs that allow me to set the cover to the right format, but they are all designed to print directly from the software... which I can't do with my computer, as I have to put the file in PDF format on a USB stick to print it. When using these software programs, if I set the cover to the right format, the printer tells me it can't print it. Do you have a software that works with my issue or just a solution without software?

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    All recent word processing or image editing software normally allows you to set a custom dimension for printing in the desired format... Which software are these covers made with, or what format do they have?

    Best regards.
    0
    1. Thank you for the quick response
      I used Photoshop with 2 methods:
      - Sheet size 18.3×27.3 cm (standard DVD size) that I saved as a PDF for printing.
      - A4 sheet with the dimensions of the cover (18.3×27.3) automatically importing the image (but I have no guarantee that the format is actually correct doing this) and saved as a PDF

      I also used coverxp in A4 format with the cover at the correct size inside.
      (It bugs a lot and it's in English, so it's quite annoying to use)
      0
    2. @Youna40kBut I don't really understand the problem, through your two methods, what prevents you from printing these PDFs directly afterward? Does the printer not recognize the files either?
      0
    3. @T3chN0g3nThe printer tells me that the format is invalid, it recognizes the file but doesn't want to print it.
      0
    4. @Youna40kActually, that's the crux of the problem... Can you give us the exact printer model?
      0
  2. Hello ......

    It's possible provided you install Epson Print CD or Epson375632EU.rar ► Here
    It's a small Epson software compatible with all printer brands...
    You create your covers and print them on a sticky media that you need to buy for DVD or CD or Case





    Other solutions and much better ► With DesignPro 5 ► Here





    See you for your upcoming comments, but if none ► Topic resolved
    0
    1. I think the person is talking about the boxes and not the DVDs :p
      0
    2. I'll try all of that as soon as I can, thank you very much.
      0