Sublimation
Hello,
In your opinion, when I do sublimation printing on light polyester fabric, to make the colors more vibrant, should I press for a longer time with more heat because my press is set to 180 degrees and 50 seconds? Do you think I should increase the temperature and time?
Thank you for your response
Jack
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.1.2
In your opinion, when I do sublimation printing on light polyester fabric, to make the colors more vibrant, should I press for a longer time with more heat because my press is set to 180 degrees and 50 seconds? Do you think I should increase the temperature and time?
Thank you for your response
Jack
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.1.2
1 answer
-
Time and temperature are factors..
But there is also the quality of the ink and transfer paper, as well as the color profile used on the printer.-
-
@JackTrupix is a paper developed for Sublijet inks from Swagrass. It may work with other inks, but the results may not be as expected...
Sublimation printing is done by transforming the ink into vapor and fixing it onto a substrate through pressure. Therefore, temperature is very important, as well as duration and pressure...
If you are using Epson inks designed for sublimation, you will need to run new tests by changing the parameters.
-