HP EliteDisplay E201 Monitor

Solved
Hello,

I would like to connect my HP screen to my Lenovo ThinkPad laptop.

The message "Check Video Cable" is displayed on the screen.

I have disconnected and reconnected all the cables, but it didn't work.... I have a DisplayPort to HDMI cable.

Could you help me solve this issue?
Thank you in advance.

Valérie

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 94.0.4606.71

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello
    The message asks you to check the video cable. Is it properly connected?
    Did you get the wrong cable?
    Isn't it rather an HDMI to DisplayPort cable that you need??

    If my answer helped you, click the Thank You button.
    Mark as resolved if your issue is fixed.
    0
    1. No, I didn't make a mistake; on my screen, I don't have an HDMI but only a DisplayPort, and on my laptop, I have HDMI.
      0
      1. Contributor
        well, that's exactly what I'm telling you
        the signal must go from the PC (HDMI)
        to the screen (DisplayPort)
        and not the other way around
        0