Unable to update to version 1903
Solved
Hello,
I still can't update Windows 10 from version 1809 to version 1903 because the reboot gets stuck at some point. Yesterday, the PC froze on the blue screen at 10%, so I had to forcibly shut down the computer, and when I restart, it continues then gets stuck again, so another forced shutdown. I restart and it shows a black screen saying "reverting changes."
I don't know what to do anymore.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 69.0
I still can't update Windows 10 from version 1809 to version 1903 because the reboot gets stuck at some point. Yesterday, the PC froze on the blue screen at 10%, so I had to forcibly shut down the computer, and when I restart, it continues then gets stuck again, so another forced shutdown. I restart and it shows a black screen saying "reverting changes."
I don't know what to do anymore.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 69.0
7 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
Manually install the Windows 1903 update using the update assistant or Media Creation tool.
Follow these step-by-step tutorials:- Download and install the Windows 10 1903 update (malekal.com)
- install the Windows 10 1903 update (CCM)

