Non-smart TV
Hello,
I have an older TV that is not connected and does not have an RJ45 port
(Samsung UE32J5100) and I just purchased a SFR 4GB525 HUAWEI router
for my second home; it shows an internet connection with 3 bars
my problem is the following: this router has RJ45 ports, but my TV does not...
I have read that I could connect it to the box either via powerline adapters or Wi-Fi
I have also read that Samsung TVs do not accept all dongles
so please advise me on the best solution
best regards, Mercouline
I have an older TV that is not connected and does not have an RJ45 port
(Samsung UE32J5100) and I just purchased a SFR 4GB525 HUAWEI router
for my second home; it shows an internet connection with 3 bars
my problem is the following: this router has RJ45 ports, but my TV does not...
I have read that I could connect it to the box either via powerline adapters or Wi-Fi
I have also read that Samsung TVs do not accept all dongles
so please advise me on the best solution
best regards, Mercouline
4 answers
-
Hi,
Chromecast or any Android TV box?
--
and... There you go!-
-
@mercouline_4446Sorry, go ahead...
-