Jouez de la musique sur Google Home en utilisant Bluetooth
Vous pouvez jouer de la musique stockée sur votre appareil mobile (téléphone ou tablette) ou ordinateur sur Google Home en utilisant Bluetooth. Cela inclut la musique iTunes, Audible, Apple Music et des listes de lecture personnelles.
cedger
Sorry for my late reply and thank you again.
toutou
Comment installer Google Home sur mon PC ?
[Dal]
Contributor
There is currently no "Google Home" application for PC. Google offers Google Home on Android smartphones or tablets.
Please read the responses above that have already been provided by myself and Cy on this same thread.
1230658901
@[Dal]But look what I found on the internet site Install the Google Home app on your computer
"Setting up Chromecast on a computer is no longer offered. To set up your Chromecast, please use a mobile device."
Dal
cedger
Author
Good evening, it's not about Chromecast but about Google Home, the connected speaker. I connected via my mobile phone but I can't find an application for my PC.
[Dal]
Contributor
OK :-)
"Google Home" is also the name of the application used to configure and manage Google Home and Chromecast devices.
As this page seems to indicate that this application is only available on mobile devices (phones, tablets), there is a good chance that what you're looking for does not exist.
I apologize, but there is no "Home" application for PC. The simple reason being that you always have your smartphone with you. You can install an Android emulator on your PC, but I advise against it, you cannot know what is in an installation system. I encourage you to install the "Home" application on your smartphone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app), and I suggest you use the "assistant" app from Google, which is also very useful when you are away from home (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.googleassistant). Google is on the smartphone and nothing more. If you have any other questions, the Google team can help you (https://support.google.com/googlehome/?hl=en#topic=7029677) or you can reply to this message ;)