Peripheral Recognition "UB Scanner 5MP"

Hello,
I had a USB slide scanner Medion MD 86774 that worked perfectly under Windows 8.
When reinstalling it under Windows 10, I encounter the following problem:
When I plug it in via USB, Windows detects a new device and configures it as "5MP Scanner" (successfully!...)
It appears in "Settings - Devices - Bluetooth and other devices" while it should probably be listed under "Printers and Scanners" (?)
However, nothing shows up in the navigation pane of the explorer, and the Media Impression 2 software that came with the scanner cannot find the device....
Since it worked under W 8, I think it shouldn't be too serious?
Thank you for your clarifications
JL
PS: Arcsoft, the software provider, has been of no help to me.

5 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hi JaqLau

    Check on >>> DriversCloud <<< if it finds a file to update
    you will have a "configuration detector" to install

    See you
    --
    no link on the web page in English, I'm already stealing enough all by myself
    0
    1. Thank you, but nothing new on that front, no updates and no improvements!
      JL
      0
    2. Yes, of course, according to them, I have the very latest version.
      JL
      0
      1. Contributor
        By pushing the research, I found >>> this page <<<
        and it looks exactly like yours

        and it is stated below = Scanner not working on Windows 10
        Unfortunately, the CSFILMSCAN100 is not compatible with Windows 10. The CSFILMSCAN200 works with Windows 10.

        Medion is putting on a good show here
        the Medion MD 86774 is not the latest version of the device

        have you checked the site with the MSN No to see the latest drivers
        they should stop for Windows 8.1
        0
        1. Thank you very much for this research work.
          There, indeed we see that my problem is not isolated...
          But Konig is not Medion..
          For the MSN of my case either, Medion does not provide drivers compatible with Windows 10.
          I give up and will probably reinvest ....
          Thank you
          Best regards
          JL
          0