Open a Mac session without a mouse or trackpad, how to do it? DD1vld - Last answer on 28 oct. 2018 1 answer Hello, I'm in a bind; the trackpad on my Mac is dead and I can't access my session to connect to my Bluetooth mouse. How can I open a session without a trackpad or mouse, please? Configuration: Macintosh / Firefox 62.0 Show more Related links: How to type the barred O on a Mac? Delete an Admin session on Mac how to open thumbs.db files on MAC Screen recording on Mac without the mouse Open OLM file on Mac without importing. Mouse and trackpad are not working after battery change. 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report _Ritchi_ Hello, Is borrowing a friend's or neighbor's mouse impossible for you? Ritchi
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report _Ritchi_ Hello, Is borrowing a friend's or neighbor's mouse impossible for you? Ritchi