"Unauthorized changes blocked" W10

Solved
Hello everyone,

Since the last Windows update, I often get stuck when I launch a program.
The computer refuses to open the program and shows me a message in the notification center: Unauthorized changes blocked. See screenshot below.


I have to go and authorize the program in the settings and it's very annoying. Do you have a solution or any information about this please?

Thank you

--
After all this time? Always

9 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    Windows Defender has an option to check applications and files
    Disable this option

    Open Windows Defender from the taskbar, sometimes in the hidden icons or type in Cortana
    → Windows Defender Security Center

    The dashboard opens
    Go to → App and file control
    Go to the line → App and browser control

    Section → check apps and files
    Check the box → Disabled



    Go back to the dashboard (home)
    You will have an exclamation point on → App and browser control
    just click on → Ignore



    --
    pistol
    53
    1. Hi!

      Thanks for your quick response, that's perfect, thank you very much! :)

      See you!
      0