Philips CE 168

Hello,

How do I activate the voicemail, please? Thank you.

Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    CE0168 is not a Philips reference
    it looks more like a certification of conformity to a European standard certifying that this Philips product is approved. (This CE0168 exists on all Philips telephone models).

    --
     It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                  Especially when it's not there...
    0
    1. Moderator
      Claude - Oct 1, 2017 at 10:37 PM
      Hello,

      It's the Philips M 330 model and I would like to activate the answering machine. I tried using a manual I found online but it doesn't work, thank you.


      --
       It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                    Especially when it's not there...
      0
      1. Moderator
        The Philips M330 does not have a built-in answering machine... (it's the M335 that has this feature)
        The button at the bottom right on the handsets is printed differently

         M330 M335

        It is therefore your operator's voicemail that can, in case of a call when you are absent, record any messages left by your correspondents.

        So you need to go to your operator to set up the voicemail and listen to your messages.

        Who is this operator?
         Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                      Especially when it's not there...
        0