Right-click disabled on Excel tab

Solved
Hello,

For several weeks, the right click has been inactive on the tabs of all my Excel workbooks ... So to delete or rename a tab, I have to go through the menu at the top Home --> Delete --> Delete a sheet ... It has become long and tedious to do this when with a simple right click before I could delete or insert a sheet.

Does anyone have a solution?

If it helps, my version of Excel is 2013.

Have a good day.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 55.0

--
"But how to do,
How to tell him,
How to make him see,
My planet,
Artificial..."

-M-

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    See if this method can solve the problem; otherwise, we will try something else.
    http://blog.idys.fr/2011/08/office-probleme-de-clic-droit-dans-excel/
    --
    Always zen
    Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    3
    1. Hello,

      Thank you for your reply. I had thought about putting a macro to reactivate the function, but actually I have this issue with all my Excel files...

      As soon as I open an Excel document, I no longer have this function. Whether it's a blank file or a file that I have previously used where I could delete tabs with a right-click.

      Does this ring a bell?

      Thank you in advance.
      0
    2. Contributor
      Good evening,

      You can place the macro in a blank workbook (which you don't have to save) because it is just meant to restore the Excel command settings that may have been inadvertently disabled, but of course, it needs to be executed to take effect.
      If your click is still not restored, we will try something else because it is actually a default setting in Excel that is no longer active.
      0
    3. Hello,

      Yes, I put it in a blank binder. But when I open binders that I use every day... The macro cannot be taken into account. And the click still doesn't work. :/
      0
    4. Contributor
      Hello,

      Yes, I put it in a blank workbook
      Then you need to execute it (in the workbook, alt+F8 and "Execute").
      Then check if your right-click has returned.
      If yes, close your workbook and the right-click will be available in other workbooks.
      Otherwise, there is another issue to resolve.
      0
    5. Hello,

      Yes yes, that's what I did. He went back to this spreadsheet specifically but not to the other spreadsheets ... :/
      0