Connection issue games

Solved
Good evening everyone!

I'm quite troubled, for a few months now I've been experiencing "small connection drops" in online games, for example in League of Legends, I'll be at a ping of 50 for 5-10 seconds, then I have a connection loss for 1 second and my ping goes up to 300, and so on... So if anyone has a solution, I'm interested! Thank you!

1 answer

  1. Look at your ISP; maybe you have connection issues!
    2
    1. I already called SFR and it's not from their end :/
      0
    2. Maybe you have some problems with the network card, are your drivers up to date?
      0
    3. All my drivers are up to date and I am using a USB key for Wi-Fi.
      0
    4. ahhh it's possible that your wifi key is bugging!!
      0
    5. The problem seems to be resolved; it was apparently a virus! Thanks anyway :D
      0